Nutty Professor Nutty Professor

Super Mario Allstars croud noise sound effect. Instantly recognisable.

Dunno why I chose to click this video above all the others on the front page but I'm glad I did. Animation is pretty decent, shows promise, and it was pretty funny to watch this old cranky guy puke in front of the class. :)

comradebodko responds:

Thanks! I was curious if anyone would pick up on that sound.

The Break Up Guy The Break Up Guy

It turned out really well dude! It's come a long way since that first animatic you showed me, also I love that you've gone down the path of "No dialogue" as its actually more challenging to make a cartoon that way!!!

Also thanks for the credit ;)

TDK1987 responds:

Cheers Dave :)

Beach Bot Beach Bot

Haha! It was simple and really funny... bit Dark too lol! Loved it!

PokeAwesome 3 PokeAwesome 3

Well Executed! Not bad for 6 hours work :P

Gerkinman responds:

Needs more inbetween's lol

Oddball: Barrels Oddball: Barrels

Ever since you showed me the preview of Antique going "It's gonna be AWESOMMME" every time I've described something in the future tense I've said it that way. Good job on the finished animation! Love it! Can't wait for more! :)

Super Series: Episode 1 Super Series: Episode 1

Seems a little like you're trying to immitate the style of Leo and Satan with these animations. It's not bad, humour is quite random... which I expect on this website. Your animation skills are ok so I've no doubt that with more practise you'll improve and maybe if you're really focussed become one of those über smooth animators. We shall see!

PM me if you want to chat about animation stuff, I'm always willing to chat to people.

djDurgyDurg responds:

I appreciate the review, okay compared to what? I did message you by the way !

SCARE OFF! SCARE OFF!

Haha! This is classic flash man! Love it!!! My toon will be up later and you're monsters make an appearance!!!

StupidHumorKing responds:

Excellent stuff man, cheers for the 5! :D

Why Sonic Needs a Car Why Sonic Needs a Car

I love the way you used real hedgehogs and referenced the fact they get squashed by cars a lot! Think thats the funniest bit for me, may go over the heads of many but being British I get it! :P

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

Haha short but I loved it! Especially the goomba from the Super Mario Bros movie in the car next to them in the first short. I looked out for other obscure references but failed to see them. Love when this level of detail goes into something. The drawings were all nice too! Great job!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you!

Mega-Hurtz Mega-Hurtz

Love it! It's so good! Also love how you used the Trololo theme. I really want a toy of that robot. Nice classic robot design too! Keep up the good work!