Battery Powered Adventure Battery Powered Adventure

I really like the look of the game but there could be some instructions on what to do, I've found a few objects I can click but can't relate any of them or what to do, all I can do is walk around, click the red box that says "No Power" get a list of R=1 G=2 and Y=3 think... ok I need 1 red thing 2 Green things and 3 Yellow things... Can't find them don't know what to click or whatever. I tried clicking the train carriage but I only walked up to it and nothing else. Been trying for about half an hour to do it... and I want that damn medal! Haha!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fantastic!!!

Loved all the graphics, played non-stop until I got all the Medals, its great fun and my best score is 697739.1, I was aiming for 700000 but got killed by some spikes. Ah well, its so fun!!! Solid 10.

Fragger Fragger

Amazing

Very Addictive. Need more. And it needs medals now. I really love the sounds, and the graphics aren't bad either. I'm a little bored of it now though as I've done it on all difficulties, then had some fun with unlimited grenades... needs more now!!!! Make Fragger 2!!!! :D

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Bit on the easy side.

At first I started drawing the shapes, but then I realised a way of cheating.... Using a Drawing Tablet and scribbling over all of them!!!! ^_^ Took ages when there were loads of enemies, but I still defeated them! Its really fun to watch all the colours being splattered arround! Good job!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Its taken me 4 hours to complete this!!!

I got to level 32 and got stuck... but having played games by Valve I discovered the console whilst looking through the menu for a skip level button, and you know... went from there :). This game was awesome and its made me want to buy the real thing! And its also inspired me.

Anyway, great game!!! Was extremely challenging... until I had to cheat. But I did attempt them all before cheating, completed level 33 and 34 but then I was doomed!!!

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

I shot the princess :(

Cool game. Its always the simple ones that are most entertaining. ^_^

Wonchop responds:

Lawl

Poke Me! Poke Me!

LOL!

I knew you'd do something stupid for being poked in the nuts so naturally I had to click it =P What the hell were you doing? The sound sucks, I know its a webcam but the camera position was shite, and the small loop of you standing still wasn't smooth. you should have tried running the clip forwards then running it backwards and looping because that way it'd be a smooth loop. Still the interactivity and the concept was funny.... Still can't beat the originals.

Wonchop responds:

I'm not a freakin' techno wizz. >=(

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

WOW! This rocks!

Its almost as good as The 3D Frogger games on the PC. Bravo!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Light me up a Spliff dude!

DUUUUDES this was absolutely awesome! The amazing programming by Tom Fulp KICKED ASS! And the graphics by Dan absolutely Amazing. My fav bit of the game was on the football field when the score went up! that was just amazing. not only that but.. You could take the ball away and use it as A weapon.

When I lost the ball I then used the Basket Ball and fired that as some shots.

The two ninja's were the hardest to defeat but I managed it. By the time I got to the big Boss with a gun I lost :( But Its a great game! I love it! MAKE MORE GAMES YOU GUYS!

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Hrmm...

Not too bad I suppose.. But if you'd have made everything have an action as it did in the mario games and the sprites you used werent so blurry it'd have been a better submission! Keep trying though!