Nutty Professor Nutty Professor

Super Mario Allstars croud noise sound effect. Instantly recognisable.

Dunno why I chose to click this video above all the others on the front page but I'm glad I did. Animation is pretty decent, shows promise, and it was pretty funny to watch this old cranky guy puke in front of the class. :)

comradebodko responds:

Thanks! I was curious if anyone would pick up on that sound.

The Break Up Guy The Break Up Guy

It turned out really well dude! It's come a long way since that first animatic you showed me, also I love that you've gone down the path of "No dialogue" as its actually more challenging to make a cartoon that way!!!

Also thanks for the credit ;)

TDK1987 responds:

Cheers Dave :)

Beach Bot Beach Bot

Haha! It was simple and really funny... bit Dark too lol! Loved it!

Battery Powered Adventure Battery Powered Adventure

I really like the look of the game but there could be some instructions on what to do, I've found a few objects I can click but can't relate any of them or what to do, all I can do is walk around, click the red box that says "No Power" get a list of R=1 G=2 and Y=3 think... ok I need 1 red thing 2 Green things and 3 Yellow things... Can't find them don't know what to click or whatever. I tried clicking the train carriage but I only walked up to it and nothing else. Been trying for about half an hour to do it... and I want that damn medal! Haha!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fantastic!!!

Loved all the graphics, played non-stop until I got all the Medals, its great fun and my best score is 697739.1, I was aiming for 700000 but got killed by some spikes. Ah well, its so fun!!! Solid 10.

Fragger Fragger

Amazing

Very Addictive. Need more. And it needs medals now. I really love the sounds, and the graphics aren't bad either. I'm a little bored of it now though as I've done it on all difficulties, then had some fun with unlimited grenades... needs more now!!!! Make Fragger 2!!!! :D

dot dot dot dot dot dot

Haha loved it. Like how it sounds like Danzo, I downloaded and reversed it, pretty cool track both ways haha. Good job.